Starting March 13th at its Cedarburg location, Fiddleheads Coffee Cafes of Cedarburg, Mequon, and Thiensville will host a 3 concert series featuring the Mission River Band with special promotions to benefit ABCD: After Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
The Mission River Band plays great music from the “golden age of rock” – The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Clapton, The Eagles, Van Morrison, Led Zeppelin, The Allman Brothers, Santana, Neil Young, Tom Petty, and some interesting “deep cuts” as well a few classic R&B favorites. MRB is special – talented local guys – friends committed to their families, their professions, and their community – who love music and a good cause.
Together Fiddleheads and MRB have decided to promote and support ABCD’s work and its free power of one-to-one support for people affected by breast cancer – patients and their loved ones.
Concert dates, times & locations –
- March 13th – 7 to 9 pm Cedarburg – W62 N605 Washington Avenue
- May 15th – 3 to 5 pm Mequon – 10530 N. Port Washington Road
- June 5th – 6 to 8 pm Thiensville – 192 South Main Street
So come support free breast cancer support services and enjoy a cup of the finest freshest coffee!
Special promotions include –
- Mission River Band will donate all proceeds from this three concert series to ABCD and Fiddleheads will match public donations up to $1,000.
- Also… Fiddleheads will donate $1 from every bag of coffee purchased in the store on concert dates March 13th, May 15th and June 5th.
- Also… 20% off coffee purchases for customers who go to Fiddleheads web site and use the ABCD promotion code. www.fiddleheadscoffee.com Promo code FiddleheadsABCD. For every bag of coffee purchased using this promo code, Fiddleheads will donate $1 to ABCD.