First Continuing Education Session of 2012 Convenes February 11th
- Breast Surgeon Amanda Kong, MD
- Plastic Surgeon John Hijjawi, MD
- Communications Expert Mary Carson, EdD
Continuing its tradition of personalized information through relevant and reliable breast cancer education, ABCD is pleased to offer its first educational session of 2012.
This session features noted experts and opportunity for discussion:
- Learn more about what’s behind oncology surgical options and decision making with Amanda Kong, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Understand plastic surgery decisions and outcomes with John Hijjawi, MD, Associate Professor of Plastic and General Surgery, also of the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Explore and reflect how serious illness affects our ability to connect as human beings during the presentation, “I’m sick. Can we talk?” provided by Mary Carson, EdD, Chair of Communication Arts at Cardinal Stritch University.
Registration is now open to all ABCD mentors, as well as anyone who has used ABCD’s support services.
This event will be held at Summit Place, 6737 W Washington Street, First Floor Conference Room, West Allis. Summit Place offers free parking and is easily accessible by public transportation. The day begins at 8:45 am and will conclude at 1:15 pm, including luncheon.
To reserve your place or obtain more information, contact Jackie Adams, ABCD Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.977.1785.