You will be transported back to a time when ladies in hoop skirts mingled on manicured plantation lawns, Southern hospitality flourished and Cajun culture added spice and tradition. Discover the romance of the antebellum era as you walk the grounds of some of the South’s most treasured plantations.
6-day Southern Culture voyage for 2 includes:
- Pre-cruise overnight at deluxe New Orleans hotel. Includes breakfast, hotel taxes, porterage and boat transfer
- Deluxe outside accommodations with veranda and breath-taking views
- Acclaimed cuisine of Southern Chef, Regina Charboneau offering traditional as well as unique culinary creations during the 5-course nightly dinners
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Entertainment: Signature Jazz Brunch
- Complimentary shore excursions in every Port
- Nightly big stage entertainment in the American Queen’s Grand Saloon
- Country Club casual – no formal wear required
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian
Round trip flight from Milwaukee to New Orleans included! (Special arrangements available for winners outside of the greater Milwaukee area)
Only 500 raffle tickets are available! Call the ABCD office at 414-977-1780 for details on purchasing your raffle tickets today!
Dates: April 21 – 26, 2014