Praised as one of the world’s ultimate experiences, traveling aboard the Rocky Mountaineer is a luxurious voyage of adventure and discovery in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Sweet and savory regionally inspired dishes are also a highlight for Rocky Mountaineer travelers.
This captivating journey for 2 by rail concludes with luxury Fairmount hotel overnights in the charming towns of Banff, Lake Louise as well as the bold city of Calgary.
- Gold Leaf Service on top level glass domed coach with panoramic views
- Gourmet breakfast and lunches created by Michelin-trained chefs
- Welcome aboard toast
- Complimentary snacks and all beverages
- Stories and roulette historical trivia told by Rocky Mountaineer Hosts
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your overnight hotel accommodation
- Complimentary transfers to and from the train
- Overnights at four luxurious Fairmont hotels
- Day 1: Vancouver, arrive & spend time exploring on your own – overnight in Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver to Kamloops – overnight in Kamloops
- Day 3: Kamloops to Banff
- Day 4: Banff to Lake Louise and Yoho National Park, Spiral Tunnels and Emerald Lake.
- Day 5: Lake Louise to Calgary, Calgary Tower
- Day 6: Calgary – return flight
- Airfare for two from Chicago to Vancouver and Calgary to Chicago
- 2 days onboard the Rocky Mountaineer Deluxe `Gold Leaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 5 night hotel accommodations
- 3 days full-size car rental with CyPSY audio tour commentary guide
- Vancouver Lookout admission
- Calgary Tower admission
- Rail station transfers and luggage handling
Only 500 raffle tickets are available! Call the ABCD office at 414-977-1780 for details on purchasing your raffle tickets today!